Important Information for Providers in 2020
Do you want to avoid the medicare payment penalty?
If you are required to report for MIPS in 2020 and fail to meet the 45 point requirement, you will receive a 9% Medicare payment penalty in 2022. If you wish to avoid losing substantial funds, contact MBIDV immediately.
Medicare Payment Incentive
If you are eligible to opt-in for MIPS in 2020, you can report to gain the 9% even if you are not required to report.
Other important news
- Civil Monetary Penalties can cost you $50,000 per violation, and up to $1.5 million per year for an identical requirement or prohibition.
- Civil Monetary Penalties for False Claims Act violations range between $10,957-$21,916 per claim.
- Is someone assessing, monitoring, and maintaining your credentialing status? You will see increased reimbursement, avoid denials, and increase the number of patients you are able to see.
- Have you seen a decrease in your Medicare payments? Effective 1/1/2020 Medicare only accepts Medicare Beneficiary Identifiers (MBI)s for all Medicare transactions.
- As of 1/14/2020 Windows 7 workstations and Microsoft 2008 Servers are no longer supported or HIPAA compliant.
- Need to complete your Security Risk Assessment? MBIDV can help!
- Check out our 5 Keys to Faster Reimbursement!